High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training!!!

Go down 
+2
Gate-Keeper
Riuken
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fawzi

Fawzi

Training!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Training!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:44 am

artixvoncreg wrote:
now artx wasnt sure if this guy was just trying to be nice or if he was trying to trick him artix decided to play it safe by gently pushing the book away " i already know most of thats stuff sorry " he said as he did so
looks down at the book with a saddened look *oh..ok..i understand....* squats down and packs his bag this time leaving the weights behind *i'm...bothering you....i get it...i'll just...sit...by the bench..and...eat my candies...* stands up and walks towards the bench with his head hang low.
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Training!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:54 am

as soon as fawzi pulls the candy out a small black pup charges at him and tries to reach for the candy happily wagging its tail " kuro stop that " artix yells then when the pup hears this he instantly sits down infront of fawzi still eying the bag of sweets
Back to top Go down
Fawzi

Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Training!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:57 am

artixvoncreg wrote:
as soon as fawzi pulls the candy out a small black pup charges at him and tries to reach for the candy happily wagging its tail " kuro stop that " artix yells then when the pup hears this he instantly sits down infront of fawzi still eying the bag of sweets
looks at the pup and at the bag of candies *you want this??....* kneels down and pats the pup on the head and opens up the bag *here you go...you can have it..i'll just...sit there...without my candies..* stands back up and walks of to the bench only to trip on the edge of a mattress and falls flat on his face *i'm...alright...* pushes self back up and continues to walk to the bench *why....does it feels like the bench..is a long way from me....*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Training!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:01 am

artix walks over to fawzi and places his hand on his shoulder " are you ok " he ask's as the pup runs along behind with the bag in his mouth
Back to top Go down
Fawzi

Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Training!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:07 am

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix walks over to fawzi and places his hand on his shoulder " are you ok " he ask's as the pup runs along behind with the bag in his mouth
turns head to look at artix *uh..yeah i'm..fi...* before he could finish his sentence he hits his head against the hanging bar and falls down *uh..yeah...i think i'm fine...* mumbles *master...i've failed your last training...i've failed to blend in with the people and mix around...* sighs and pats the pup.
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Training!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:10 am

" no i dont think your fine im taking you to the cadmus dorm for some rest " artix says as he lifts fawzi ont his shoulders and heads out the door

ooc: ok were in the cadmus dorm now ok ?
Back to top Go down
Fawzi

Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Training!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:11 am

artixvoncreg wrote:
" no i dont think your fine im taking you to the cadmus dorm for some rest " artix says as he lifts fawzi ont his shoulders and heads out the door

ooc: ok were in the cadmus dorm now ok ?
still feeling groggy from hitting his head on the bar *o...kkk..*
ooc: alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Training!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High school brawl!!! :: Genro High :: Training rooms-
Jump to: