High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside in the grounds

Go down 
+4
Hateshi Shukumei
Riuken
AgentZero
Gate-Keeper
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Outside in the grounds Empty
PostSubject: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:16 pm

After showering Aku headed back outside for another ciggarette (fag)
when he looked at the box he realised that he was on his last one ' Damn it'
he thought. But he was never one to save so he pulled it out and lit it up, and threw the empty box
onto ground and inhaled...

Last edited by Gate-Keeper on Sat May 16, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AgentZero

AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Akki walked around for some time he dint find much well nothing he liked it sort of bugged him that in a place like this could be so clam
well looks like this is my home for at least some time it ant so bad but i feel like some thing is going to jump out at me any second now may be my minds playing tricks on me yeah that's it
Akki walked back to the dorms but took his time
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Riuken walked back from the office heading through the grounds. He wonder where he should go. Even though he had did his training and chores for the day he had finished much earlier than usual. He stopped looking around and sighing.

"What to do what to do."
Back to top Go down
https://brawlerhigh.rpg-board.net
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:46 am

Having registered and confirmed with the administration, Hateshi snapped out of her usual Osaka accent and headed outside, the scent of smoke drifting in the air. She peered curiously over towards where the source of it was. Not very surprised, she saw the guy that had previously been smoking and walked over, deciding to give up on the little act she had been keeping up before.

...Hey, you know any good places around here? It seems quite boring
Back to top Go down
http://bleachgotei.forumsmotion.com
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:52 am

Aku looked in the direction of the voice, it was that gilr who tripped over him
but something was different, her accent had changed.
"Tch, if i knew that, you'd think id be smoking my last cig?"
he smiled "Oh and by the way, nice performance back there, you nearly had me fooled
that you where some nice firl, till you changed that accent"
He took another drag, then moved his hand towards her gestruing if she wanted to smoke
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Tsk, I would, but right now I'm rather craving some alcohol. I'm not all that into smoking, it dries me out too much.

Hateshi pondered his quick reaction to her change in accent, and figured he would be someone interesting to hang out with. She pulled out a nice sample bottle of whiskey, smiling coyly. Quickly looking around to check the surroundings, she swung onto a branch of a tree nearby, and sat there, dangling her legs for balance. She patted on the part of the branch next to her, shaking the bottle slightly.

Want some?
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:54 pm

"Smart girl, well sort of" He smiled, as he mentioned the last part, pointing at the whisky
"Tch this place is a death hole, hows about we go see what else this town has to offer, seeing as it's the first day,
i don't see a reason as to why we cant explore"
He started walking towards the gates, he had one last drag and through his cig butt on he ground
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:02 pm

She laughed at his comment. He didn't know her at all, but of course that's the fun of it all isn't it? She took a swig, then finished the rest of the whiskey, letting the taste of the biting liquid settle in her throat. then did a flip, landing on the bench near him. Smirking a bit, she motioned to the gate.

Let's go ^__^
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:17 pm

artix ran into the grounds still looking for kuro before he noticed two people drinking h didnt care what they did if they tried anything he would defend himself so he followed them into town determined to find out where kuro was

Last edited by artixvoncreg on Sat May 16, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:18 pm

occ artix we are already in the town lol
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm

artix walked into the school grounds and waited for the person who made the phone call in the boys dorm to show up and after atleast 2 minutes he did just that
so your names artix huh
artix didnt reply
well i saw what you did to akki and now im gonna beat the shit outta ya
" just bring out your little gang from where ever there hiding " said artix looking around for the rest of this guys lacky's
what do ya mean
the guys face looked confused artix sighed " while you were talking on the phone you said meet US there so i assume there are more of you " replid artix
FUCK YOU YA SMART ASS
about 4 other students jumped from behind bushes and ran in from the school building
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:05 pm

artix looked around at the five students that surrounded him " well looks like you are a bunch of muscle brained dults huh ? " he taunted as one of them rushed at him only to be thrown onto the floor " to be honest i was expecting more " he continued to taunt them as another one jumped at artix he pulled his sword from his belt and hit him in the gut with the handle " i was also expecting more of a chalenge " said artix pointing at the two students on the floor
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:14 pm

the other two students charged at artix but he simply side stepped and held his sword out making them run into it then he pointed at the one who gave the phone calle " your next coward " he said but a second after the guy ran off leaving artix with nothing else to do so he sheathed his sword made sure the students werent dead then a shadow decended over him as he did so and when he turned around a great giant of a man stood before him in students clothes " well i got three thearoys for this 1) your on steroids 2) your a pro wrestler or 3) your dad mated with a fuckin rhino " taunted artix which made the big guy mad and swing his arm at artix knocking him into a tree " i guess the rhino part was right " artix said shaking his head " i think i might need back up for this guy " he finished hoping ssomeone would jump in and help
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm

artix thaught nobody was going to help him so he charged at the big guy and slashed at his arm with no effect the guy swung his arm at artix again but this time artix avoided it slashed at his shoulder again with no effect the guy then smashed his fist down onto artix but he rooled put of the way and kicked the guys arm leaving a red mark but it appeared not to hurt him " what the fuck are you " asked artix confused
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:39 pm

5 minutes into the fight and artix was frantically swinging his sword at the big guy with no luck he was just whacked into a tree or pole artix began to swerve around the abnormaly huge man thinking if frontal attacks dont work he should try and attack the guys back instead but as he swerved the big guy followed by turning his whole body so artix couldnt get a clear shot so instead he backflipped over his head and swung his sword at his back causing him to fal to the floor " guess i was right your weak point is your back huh " artix said as he walked towards the big guy
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:01 pm

when artix reached the guy lying on the floor he whacked him in the back of the head hard knocking him out then he walked to the one that made the phone call and whacked him in the head too also knocking him out he walked a few meters away before turning back and staring at all 6 or 8 if you count the size of the big guy and whistling then shortly after the black wolf pup came tearing from under a bench and followed artix back inside leaving the knocked out students for someone else to clean up
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:12 am

Riuken had seen artix's whole fight from begining to end. He himself would have jumped in but he just couldn't. Fighting was his style in any situation. Riuken turned on his heels heading for the entrance to the school but as he did someone was paying attention and bumped into him. He turned to face the person who happened to be pretty tall and muscular.

"Watch were your going punk."

The tall guy said this angrily at Riuken who looked away from him before responding.

"Sorry."

Seeing that Riuken was backing down he smiled and grabbed Riukens shirt.

"I don't think your sorry enough."

Riuken sighed he really wasn't in the mood for this and he already knew how it would end.

"Look, muslce head if your going to hit me I suggest it be very hard. Make it a KO cause if not all hell will definetly break loose."

The guy only got more inraged by the comment and swung his big bulky hand connecting it with Riuken's face. Riuken staggered backward from the force of the punch but it hadn't been enough to even knock him down.

"There's more where that came from you frea...."

A slight sigh came from Riukens mouth and his energy burst from his body. There was extreme killing intent on the air making it hard for some to breath.

"What the....?"
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:16 pm

After putting back some of her stuff, Hateshi walked by, noticing the commotion in the courtyard. The muscled guy seemed to be disputing with... Riuken?!

She had sensed the sudden burst in Chi and had headed over to check, but wasn't expecting Riuken at all . Walking up to the two of them, she smiled, looking to resolving the problem.

Hey you two, honestly, you're frightening all of us. she said, using the tokyo accent, and motioning towards the group of other students giving them funny looks.
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Riuken smirked watching the big guy sweat from the pressure of Riukens chi. When he seen Hateshi he shrug gently at her words. When he responded there was a definte cockyness in his voice.

"Sorry Hateshi-san didn't mean for our little debate to get so hostile. Maybe we went a bit to far what do you say big guy agree to disagree?"

The muscle guy responded by turning around and walking away quickly. As he did this Riuken's chi went back down so low that it felt as if he wasn't even there. Riuken shook his head a bit a bit depressed.

"Have you been ok around the school? Do you need anymore help?"

Riuken voice was back to his normal soft spoken voice.
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Hateshi observed his composure, a mental smirk forming as she watched their interaction.

No I'm fine for now ^__^ Thanks for asking though Riuken-san

She watched as the troublemaker walked away, and took note of Riuken's sudden change in attitude. Seeing as everything was settled, she walked back towards the dorms, waving at Riuken before she left. After all, that stash of alcohol wasn't going to empty itself ^__^
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Riuken waves at Hateshi as she walked away. Hopefully she wouldn't stop talking to him now that he had shown how strong he was. The other side of him was dangerous taking control of him was harder than expected.

"Man this is going to be a hard year."

A kid walked over with a note from the Vp and handed to Riuken. It had asked him to sweep the front of the school which he had go ready to do by going to one of the clases.
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Aku left the building and pulled out another cigarette, he sat down on the same bench as he did last time
but now it was raining, the cold drops of water fell upoun his skin as if there was no mercy
and the heavens above were trying to drown those below.
Aku realised he got really deep when it started to rain, it was usually because it was raining when he was abandonded
the rain that day was the same as now, cold, and wanting to drown him, yet he loved it
knowing that he felt cleasnsed of his sins if the rain falls on him, he looked around, no-one was around
so he pulled his shirt off, to reaveal a muscualar, yet scared body, he stood and allowed
the rain to fall onto his torn skin, in an effort of redemption....
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:21 pm

artix waited for both hollis and the previous leader of the cadmus dorm to show up as the black wolf pup that usually followed him around sat on a bench not too far away
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:26 pm

*hollis arrives at the grounds with a goard tied to his belt and a monkey staff in his hand thats as long as him*
"yo, yaw ready ta start dis. "
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:29 pm

artix looks at hollis then looks around searching for the other guy " i am but he aint here yet " and just as artix said this the scar'd guy hopped over a fence " sorry im a little late i had to get my real weapons from home " he said before drawing two full sized wooden katana's then artix drew his sword ready to defend himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside in the grounds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High school brawl!!! :: Genro High :: Grounds-
Jump to: