High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiken Dorm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Tiken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Tiken Dorm   Tiken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:21 pm

Usually stay in 3- 6 man groups when a fight is about to erupt with one of their dorm members in it. Then are formed of the fastest of all the dorms so they can run from the Dorms DA pretty fast when they come and they have the most stealth so they are great for night fights with out you knowing. This dorm uses hand to hand and chinese martial arts, but will use a weapon only if absolutely neccessary, otherwise they usually consider using weapons to be a sign of weakness. This dorm is also rumored to engage in illegal activities.

(tmacks idea just posting it up)
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Tiken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiken Dorm   Tiken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:45 pm

*hollis finds his way to the tiken dorm. all of the lights are constantly ill lit. he opens the door. to his room and puts his thing next to a bed at the far end of the middle of the room.*
"hmph, so this's the place ill be leadin from i guess. wateva dat means"

ooc: yoyo, im the leader of the tiken dorm
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Tiken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiken Dorm   Tiken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:41 pm

*hollis returns to his room from the fight with godan. he puts his staff away, and goese to the bathroom, and looks in the mirror*
"hmph, what a shame, dat nigga didnt even make me break a fuckin sweat, *sigh* oh well, he did get me dirty though"
*hollis jumps in the shower. hollis gets out of the shower, and dry soff. he then get in bed with his boxers on and looks at the ceiling*
"hm, this world we live in. so many die leaving no impact, no mark on this world..i will make sure i leave greatness in my wake.*hollis's eyes start to close* in my death, im gonna leave the mark..of a ledgend..."
*hollis goes to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Tiken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiken Dorm   Tiken Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:13 am

*hollis sites down watching tv*
"hmm, i heard theres suppossed ta be a fight er somethin..mm, but i really wanna finish watchin bleach" *continues to watch bleach, and hollis's cell phone rings*
"oh, dey callin me!haha, i wonder who it is" *answers phone* "hello"
caller: hollis come down to the club, we need to talk about your job
hollis: "oh hello boss, sure ill be there in 15 minutes"
caller: be here in 10 *hangs up*
hollis: ahh shit, i hope im not gettin fire, crap, i need the money.*hollis gets up and runs out of the school, and starts running to the lexington queen night club where he works*
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Tiken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiken Dorm   Tiken Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:46 pm

I walk infront of the Tiken dorm then I say to my self This place seems empty. I kinda want to meet the leader of this place but it seems he isn't here. Well I guess its time for me to leave. Let me get to the restaurant before Maka gets there. I then start to walk to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Tiken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiken Dorm   Tiken Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Tmack wrote:
I walk infront of the Tiken dorm then I say to my self This place seems empty. I kinda want to meet the leader of this place but it seems he isn't here. Well I guess its time for me to leave. Let me get to the restaurant before Maka gets there. I then start to walk to the restaurant.
*hollis walks in and looks at the floor. he notices a new shoe imprint in the carpet*
"thats a different shoe design, i guess someones been here, but i guess they left"
*hollis looks around*
"hm, maybe i should recuit folk er somethin..eh, fuck it. ill just let it happen when it happen."
*hollis walks to the window and sees some girls playing beachvollyball*
"but i do need ta gets me some females in herr, heheh"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiken Dorm   Tiken Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiken Dorm
Page 1 of 1