High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing fields

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Playing fields Empty
PostSubject: Playing fields   Playing fields Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:34 pm

When Aku reached the center of the baseball pitch, he looked around and saw what he was looking for
at the edge a line of tell green trees stood, he went and sat down, his skin, against the rough bark.
He was lucky as the tree's branch did not cover him, so he still had the luxury of peace and the rain falling upon his skin.
Yet the difference here was the smell of the wet grass, the sound of the wind blowing thorugh the trees,
all added to the effect whihc allowed Aku to slowly unwind...
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

Playing fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing fields   Playing fields Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Hateshi walked through the grass, the damp smell of the earth penetrating her lungs with fresh and humid air. Although she wasn't much of a nature person, Hateshi tended to enjoy the calmness that the rain provided, and spent the quiet time that was given thanks to the weather outside.
She spotted a nice leafy tree in which she could scale and sit in comfortably. However, upon approaching the tree, she saw that someone had already taken shelter underneath it's branches, and peered over to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachgotei.forumsmotion.com
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Playing fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing fields   Playing fields Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Aku enjoyed his inner peace however he could here every form of sound, whihc added to his irratation wit heveryone he hears. So in the distance he heard someone walking thourgh the grass, to others, it would be hardly noticable, but to Aku it sounded like Godzilla was rampaging about.
"Whoever that is could you not stomp around and tread more lightly" he said in an irratated voice
He got up and turned around, he noticed Hateshi looking at him from behind a tree, he smirked at her foolishness, then realised he was still topless. 'Doubt anyone wants to see this scared body' he thought
so he bent over and picked his shirt up,
"What do you want" he questioned, and lit a cig waiting for her response
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

Playing fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing fields   Playing fields Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Che, who would come here to just see you. I was simply going to be sitting in this tree, it's not my fault that you were already here.

With a little smirk, Hateshi jumped into the tree, enjoying the nice breeze in the tall branches and nice cool air. Hmph, so his sense of hearing was pretty good, although there was certainly no reason to be so pissed off. Hateshi comtemplated the situation, but kept quite about it.
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Playing fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing fields   Playing fields Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Aku watched her jump up onto the branch " Looks like we have a gazzelle in our midst's"
He smiled as he sat back down, he didn't bother with his top, if she was going to have that attitude then
he wont be so polite. They sat for about 5 minutes in utter scilence, all that could be heard was the rain fall, thw wind and the sound of irratating cars driving past on the other side of the trees,
"Next car that drives past i need to shoot somone..." He looked up and saw Hatesshi
" Hehe, perfect timing" A dark glint was in his eyes, yet he was carefull with the pitch of his words and mumbled them
for a further 5 mintues no cars drove past, Aku felt like shooting her cause the god up there had it in fo him.
He stubbed out his fag " So what do you think of the place so far?" he asked hateshi...
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

Playing fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing fields   Playing fields Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:25 pm

"Tsk, a gazelle can be easily tackled and taken down by a tiger. ^__^ A difference of level should be quite distinguished, Aku-san."
Although the cars were annoying, Aku's comment amused Hateshi, and she smirked at him, giving of a challenging aura, but through silence.

She was even more amused when there were no cars that passed by.

"It seems like the heavens favor me today Aku-san ^__-" she said, half smirking, half smiling.

"I'm ok with this school, but the girls here are oh so boring don't you think? "
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Playing fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing fields   Playing fields Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Aku smiled and stood up and walked back a couple of paces, "Your the only one i have met so far, so
in that sense then yes, the girls here are very dull indeed"
Then the rain intensified and it began falling on Aku like a meteor shower, "Well then Hateshi-san, would you allow this tiger a spar? its obvious that some one with your atletisim cannot be a normal school girl"
he then got into his fighting stance and waited
"Or is this gazelle succumbing to its fate already?" He smirked
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Playing fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing fields   Playing fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 am

I walk onto the baseball field waiting for Ruiken to come I hope he got the letter soon. I need to talk to him soon. Well I guess I'll just sit down under this tree. as I say this I walk to a nearby tree and then I sit down on the crisp green grass under the shady tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing fields   Playing fields Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing fields
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High school brawl!!! :: Genro High :: Grounds-
Jump to: