High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm Lounge

Go down 
+2
Stark Black
Gate-Keeper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Dorm Lounge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:58 pm

the scared guy hears hollis' remark and begins to laugh " yeah i hate the bastards too but we cant do anthing about it can we ?" he says as he walk's infront of the two " now there is a tradition in the cadmus dorm " he continued " once the leader of the dorm passes leadership onto another there must be a clash of blades in other words you " he pointed a finger at artix " and you " he pointed another finger at hollis " must face me the previous leader of cadmus dorm in a fight think your up to it ?" he finishes
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:03 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
the scared guy hears hollis' remark and begins to laugh " yeah i hate the bastards too but we cant do anthing about it can we ?" he says as he walk's infront of the two " now there is a tradition in the cadmus dorm " he continued " once the leader of the dorm passes leadership onto another there must be a clash of blades in other words you " he pointed a finger at artix " and you " he pointed another finger at hollis " must face me the previous leader of cadmus dorm in a fight think your up to it ?" he finishes
*hollis's ears twitch*
"fight. hm, but why do i have ta fight you, your not the ex leader a my dorm, im goin ta tiken"
"but i suppose if i have no choice" *hollis smiles*
"ill fight you, even though i dont really like two on one"
*hollis looks at atrix*
"hmhm, you up for it"
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:06 pm

artix looks at hollis and nods " GREAT ill meet you two in the school grounds oh and you " he points at hollis " youll need a weapon buddy " he fineshis before walking away leaving the two in silence then after a few short moments artix pipes up " dont worry ive got a spare sword you can use "
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:13 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix looks at hollis and nods " GREAT ill meet you two in the school grounds oh and you " he points at hollis " youll need a weapon buddy " he fineshis before walking away leaving the two in silence then after a few short moments artix pipes up " dont worry ive got a spare sword you can use "
"hm, so much enthusiasm"
*hollis looks at atrrix*
"well i prefer not to use weapons. but i do have one of my own, it back at my dorm, er new dorm now i guess. ill meet you there"
*hollis begins to walk to his new dorm to get his monkey staff*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:19 pm

atix nods before running off towards the school grounds " why all of a sudden did the previous leader of cadmus want to fight " artix asked himself something didnt feel right but he proceded anyway after all its not everyday ya get to fight someone as strong as him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm Lounge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2