High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Street

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:05 pm

This place is the main plcae for the general population of the town to shop
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Aku was walking down the street, looking for a place that would sell him more cigs, in tow was the mysterious girl.
He stopped walking and turned around
"Hey whats you name?"
He thought he might aswell call her something other wise she'd be known as girl forever
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Hateshi looked around the town, observing the store windows and such. There didn't seem to be any bars that she could see of yet anyways.
Hearing the question, she turned to face him.
Hateshi Shukumei. And yours'?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachgotei.forumsmotion.com
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:17 pm

"Aku...Aku Diablo" he said in a dark voice. then he turned around quickly and saw a corner shop
he walked towards quitre quickly, 'Finally some bloody fags'
he thought, his foster family did want him to giv up
but it wasn't as easy as it looked. At the front of the shop he looked at Hateshi
"Ill be back, im just getting some cig's"
With that he went inside
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm

This ... was interesting. More so by the second actually. Hateshi looked around, and noticed a bar just down the street.

Ok, I'll be over there She gave a little wink at him and headed off the the bar. It would be nice to finally have some booze to drink again. Although she wasn't an easy drunk, she still like to act that way. It became quite interesting how others reacted. She came to a stop in front of the door, and after a few minutes came back out with a couple of bottles and a couple of "flies" that were hanging around. The only bad thing with going to bars was the guys that tended to hang there.
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

artix aproached the girl left outside the shop and asked " have you seen a small black wolf pup running around anywhere "he sounded really worried " hes mine you see and i cant fine him in the school " he finished while looking for any sign of the pup
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Aku walked out with a cig in his mouth, he lit it and took a deep drag
Ahe blew out the smoke "Godd that feels good" He saw some kid talking frantically to Hateshi
So he walked over to them, to see what the fuss was about, as he drew nearer, he saw he arms full of alcohol
"I'm surprised that you can hold your drink so well Hateshi" He smiled
Then looked at the kid..
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:29 pm

artix stared back at the guy that just walked out of the store " have you seen a small black wolf pup around here answers to the name of kuro " he asked again even more worried than before and still watching out for the pup
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:34 pm

"A dog?" Aku thought back, but he hadn't seen any dog
"Sorry kid, i aint seen one, have you Hateshi?"
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Heh, a kid with a black pup?

Nope haven't seen one ^__^

She looked over at Aku, who had just gotten back.

Well, I just about drink as much as you smoke ^__^
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Aku smiled at Hateshi's comeback 'she really is smart, not like most idiots'
"Where to now? i got my cigs, u and ur booze?"
He looked around the area, lost of retaurants and the like
but nothing really intresting
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:39 pm

artix straightened himself out and calmly replied " guess you dont know " in a more serious tone before tuning around and walking away without saying thank you or even being polite at all
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:59 pm

a small black puppy with a few peices of beef jerky in its mouth rushed out of a store with the owner chasing it and jumped into aka's arms
hey this your dog asked te store owner furiosly shaking a meat cleaver in the air threateningly
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Aku looked down at the black pup, in his arms, wagging its tail and chewing on the beef jerky
he then looked at the butcher and said " No sorry, it belongs to this kid we just saw, he's been looking fo it
we will return it"
He then turned around and started walking away
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:06 pm

the store owner hesitated for a secong before walking back into his shop while muttering
damn students from the delinquent school should all be given the noose if ya ask me

the dog wriggled around excitedly wagging its tail licking aka's face grateful to be saved from the store owner and as aka walked down the road kuro began to bark he could smell his master nearby
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:09 pm

After getting his face covered in the dogs saliva, Aku started holing the pup at arms length
then he saw the kid from before and shouted "Hey kid, take better care of this"
he set the pup down which then ran all the way to its master
Aku turned back to Hateshi and said "I dont suppose you got a tissue i can use to wip my face?"
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:11 pm

artix picked the pup up into his arms and began to walk away after taking two steps he thaught he might as well and a turned his head " thanks " he muttered before continuing with the dog in his arms
Back to top Go down
Hateshi Shukumei

Hateshi Shukumei

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Observing the amusing scene, Hateshi couldn't help but laugh a little.

No, unfortunately for you, I don't ^__^ I think I'm going to get back to the school so that I can open some of this. she said, pointing to the bottles of booze, smiling mischieviously.

She jogged back to the school, careful not to break anything that she had bought.
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:40 pm

*hollis walks up to the main street and looks around at the stores and vendors*
"damn, theres alota places to buy stuff around here, i wonder were i should go first.*empties his pockets* well, after payin for my dorm, ive got about a grand left from that last tournement.hmm"
*hollis walks up to ramen vendor* i havent had any real japanese food yet, maybe i should try some
vendor: well sir, we have yakitori, wasabi,gyudon,gyoza,udon,tempur, nikuijaga,yakizakana,and seaweed
hollis: damn, das alota stuff . lets see, well i know i wont like sea weed. ive had ramen, but i dont know about the rest
vendor: hmm, well why dont i just give you some of everything
hollis: wow, really, das wats up man, you aint half bad
vendor:ok lets start you off with the yakitor i*hands hollis two skewers of yakitori*
hollis:*hollis eats it* mmmm, this shit is delicious, it taste like chicken!
vendor: it is chicken, grilled. now for the wasabi!! *hands hollis a plate with a big glob of wasabi on it*
hollis: tch, is this it *hollis eats it all in one bite* ...aaaaaaahhh!!!holy shit,holy shit,holy shit!!! ehem*coughs*dat shit was fuckin hot, but delicious.its kinda like hot sauce.
vendor: now for the gyudon!! *hands hollis a bowl of gyudon*
hollis: eh*hollis takes a bite and then spits it out in the trash* eh,eh, i dont think i like that
vendor: then how about the gyoza!! * hands hollis a plate of gyoza*
hollis: *eats* mmm, *with mouth full* taste like dumplings!
vendor: now the udon! *hands hollis a bowl of udon*
hollis: *eats quickly and almost chockes* *cough,cough* thick noodles, but good!
vendor: the tempura! *hands hollis a plate of tempura*
hollis: mmm, this reminds me a fried catfish
vendor: good, time for the nikujaga! * hands hollis a bowl of nikujaga*
hollis: hmm, it tastes sweet but meaty at the same time, pretty good
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:03 pm

vendor: excellent, and now for the final dish, the yakizakana!!! *hands hollis a 5 lb plate of yakizakana*
hollis: *hollis finishes it* whew, that was a big one, but i love me some grilled fish man. dam, thanks for all the samples.
vendor: your welcoome, now that will be 18,485 yen *smiles*
hollis: *hollis's jaw drops* eighteen thousand dollars, i dont have that much money, thats a rip off! * hollis thinks about it and converts the yen to usd in his head*...oh, well shit its still expensive, fuckin 195 bucks for some quick food, this aint even a resturant er nufin!
vendor: hmhm, yes, you are correct my good sir, but you did have everything on the menu*smiles*
hollis: wha, but i thought..*hollis takes out his wallet and pays the vendor* man, i cant believe dis nigga just hustled my ass, das fucked up. damn, now ive got even less money. shit, man i need to get a job. *hollis starts to walk around to different stores*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:01 pm

artix walks around the streets looking into the stores for a crafting knife to shape his worn out wooden sword with the black wolf pup happily following behind " why is it so hard to find a damn knife almost all the students at school have there own private collection so why can i find one " artix mutters frustrated " and all i want is a crafting knife " he fineshes even more annoyed
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:08 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix walks around the streets looking into the stores for a crafting knife to shape his worn out wooden sword with the black wolf pup happily following behind " why is it so hard to find a damn knife almost all the students at school have there own private collection so why can i find one " artix mutters frustrated " and all i want is a crafting knife " he fineshes even more annoyed
*hollis goes around to different stores looking for jobs*
hollis: you have any job openings?
store1: no
hollis:you have any job openings?
store2: nope
hollis: you have any job openings?
store 3: not at this moment
hollis: *annoyed and frustrated* you have any job openings?
store: no sir, try again later
hollis: damn it, no one hirein around here!!*hollis starts walking again and trips over a black puppy*
hollis: huh, what i just trip over?*looks at dog* oops, sorry little puppy
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:11 pm

artix quickly turns around about to draw his sword before he hears hollis say sorry then he pulll his hand from his sword and motions for the pup to keep moving before saying " thank you for saying sorry " as the puppy licked hollis' hand and didnt listen to artix " come on kuro " artix said while the puppy continued to ignore him " he seems to like you " said artix now moving in closer
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:15 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix quickly turns around about to draw his sword before he hears hollis say sorry then he pulll his hand from his sword and motions for the pup to keep moving before saying " thank you for saying sorry " as the puppy licked hollis' hand and didnt listen to artix " come on kuro " artix said while the puppy continued to ignore him " he seems to like you " said artix now moving in closer
*hollis gets up off the ground and dusts himself off*
"heh, yea i guess, animals are usually freindly to me fer some reason. oh and yer welcome, hope your pup is ok though"*pets the puppy*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:18 pm

the pup roles over onto its back happy to be petted " its no big deal if he forgives you then so do i " artix says blankly before turning around and walking away then the puppy stands up and barks at him before artix turns around again " what ? " he says but not to hollis instead he talks to the wolf pup as if he understand him. the pup barks several more times before artix walks back " fine fine.........he wants to hang with you for a while is that ok ? " asks artix now talking to hollis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Street
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High school brawl!!! :: Town :: High Street-
Jump to: