High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Street

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollis

Hollis

Main Street - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:22 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
the pup roles over onto its back happy to be petted " its no big deal if he forgives you then so do i " artix says blankly before turning around and walking away then the puppy stands up and barks at him before artix turns around again " what ? " he says but not to hollis instead he talks to the wolf pup as if he understand him. the pup barks several more times before artix walks back " fine fine.........he wants to hang with you for a while is that ok ? " asks artix now talking to hollis
"hm, oh, ok. sure i dont mind. oh yea, do you go ta genro high, and im hollis by the way"
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:25 pm

" my names artix and yeah i do go to that school although you should call it more of a fight club than a a school " artix replies still with hardly any emotion in his voice or on his face as the pup ran in circles around hollis occasionally jumping up at him " so where ya headed " artix asked
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:29 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
" my names artix and yeah i do go to that school although you should call it more of a fight club than a a school " artix replies still with hardly any emotion in his voice or on his face as the pup ran in circles around hollis occasionally jumping up at him " so where ya headed " artix asked
"eh, i dont know, im just lookin for a job. if im gonna support myself, ill need money. i was thinkin about goin ta this club i heard about.herd heres usually work there to be done. so im probably gonna head there in a little bit before it opens for the night and gets too busy.
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:32 pm

artix listened carefully to these words before replying " im just lookin for a simple crafting knife so i can sharpen my peice of wood here " while pointing at the sword fastened to his belt hollis got the feeling that artix wasnt going to open up to him any time soon
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:38 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix listened carefully to these words before replying " im just lookin for a simple crafting knife so i can sharpen my peice of wood here " while pointing at the sword fastened to his belt hollis got the feeling that artix wasnt going to open up to him any time soon
*hollis thinking- damn, kinda hard ta make conversation with this guy-*
oh..i see, well i think theres a crafts shop a coupla blocks down so..yea. well, i think ill go ahead an get goin now so ah.*rubbing the back of his neck* .hope we dont get in any fights at school heheh. well, see ya when i see ya.
*hollis starts to walk away, heading toward the nightclub*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:40 pm

" ive noticed that your different from the tohers you dont like to fight i see i hope we can be freinds in the near future " artix says as hollis passes him then he walks away with the dog following behind
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:47 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
" ive noticed that your different from the tohers you dont like to fight i see i hope we can be freinds in the near future " artix says as hollis passes him then he walks away with the dog following behind
*hollis walks in the opposite direction*
"i only fight when its needed, nothing else, and yea, maybe we can."*he says as he walks off*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:59 am

artix continues walking then looks at the pup next to him " i just hope he isnt like the others " he says as the pups ears droop sadly " dont worry if it comes to that ill make sure your not hurt this time " he reassures the pup as it brightens up and starts barking as it has just seen a huge chunk of meat in a butcher shop window " kuro dont bite off more than you can chew you should know that by now " artix says with a smile as the pup returns to his side " dont worry ill get ya something to eat " artix finishes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Street
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High school brawl!!! :: Town :: High Street-
Jump to: