High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuken Dorm

Go down 
+2
Tmack
Gate-Keeper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ksw212

Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:27 am

Riuken wrote:
(Baby back bitch, classic lol)
Riuken shook Kai's hand and closed his book gently it seemed like there would be no finishing it with all these newcomers strolling in.

"The name is Riuken."

Riuken stood up slowly another knew comer came in and thought himself leader also. He really didn't feel like seeing a fight and walk between them.

"Stop fighting this is not the place for that. It's against the rules remember?"

" Rules , fucking hate them ....... Riuken huh ....... chee , and who are u here , as in ur ranking or wadeva ??"

Stares at the kind looking person who just introduced himself

Thinks : chee , this kind asshole , he seems weak ...... i dun thnk he shld even be in this school
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:29 am

"whatever, don't talk about mah moms, thats what the last person did, before i tore off his face, and your not better than me, but i wont fight you right now, keep fucking with me and i wil retract what i just said....now truce"

*puts out hand*
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:31 am

makaveli wrote:
"whatever, don't talk about mah moms, thats what the last person did, before i tore off his face, and your not better than me, but i wont fight you right now, keep fucking with me and i wil retract what i just said....now truce"

*puts out hand*

........ fine

Shakes Maka's hand without even looking at him .....
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:35 am

*shakes hand*

*thinks-i am gonna have to fight him sooner or later, i know it*

"so do any of you kno where tmack went?"
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:37 am

makaveli wrote:
*shakes hand*

*thinks-i am gonna have to fight him sooner or later, i know it*

"so do any of you kno where tmack went?"

Tats a stupid question ......

thinks : man , is this guy idiot or idiot .....
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:39 am

"no, he told me to talk to him as soon as i came, then i came and couldnt find him"

thinks-man this guy is annoying
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:43 am

makaveli wrote:
"no, he told me to talk to him as soon as i came, then i came and couldnt find him"

thinks-man this guy is annoying

Oh WOW , it was so smart of u to ask the new kid who jus join

thinks : man , he shld use common sense
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:47 am

(don't forget 5 lines)

Riuken looked at them both and sighed a bit. He slid his hands into his pockets then nodded towards a back room.

"I believe he is back there. I don't know he might have left while I was reading."

After stating this Riuken begins to leave. It was getting kinda cramped and others would proabably be entering soon.
Back to top Go down
https://brawlerhigh.rpg-board.net
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:53 am

Riuken wrote:
(don't forget 5 lines)

Riuken looked at them both and sighed a bit. He slid his hands into his pockets then nodded towards a back room.

"I believe he is back there. I don't know he might have left while I was reading."

Looks at Riuken and sighed

Wadeva , i dun care abt this Tamck , Tmack or wadeva , i am jus here rule this damn dorm ...... and Riuken , u still havent answered my qn yet

Stares at him with my Blood Red eyes

Wads ur Position here ?!?!
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:58 am

Before he steps out of the door Riuken stops. He turned his head a bit before responding.

"Leader."

This was his simple answer as he begin to walk down the halls toward the grounds. He wanted to check out some the training room.
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:04 am

Riuken wrote:
Before he steps out of the door Riuken stops. He turned his head a bit before responding.

"Leader."

This was his simple answer as he begin to walk down the halls toward the grounds. He wanted to check out some the training room.

Stares at Riuken with wide open eyes , and a slightly opened mouth ........

bwh .. bwah .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .........

Wipes tears away from my eyes

Sorry Sorry , i just cant believe a kind asshole like you could be the Leader of such a Dorm , for a moment there , i thought u belong to some other dorm ....... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:17 am

Riuken sighed calmly and turn to the guy who laughed. He thought for a moment. He really didn't feel like it but he really need to burn off some steam.

"Meet me at the grounds."

Riuken left qietly from then on. There was nothing more to say.
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:23 am

Riuken wrote:
Riuken sighed calmly and turn to the guy who laughed. He thought for a moment. He really didn't feel like it but he really need to burn off some steam.

"Meet me at the grounds."

Riuken left qietly from then on. There was nothing more to say.

Tatakai sighs

Fine ......... wadeva

Thinks : Look like i finally get this guy angry ....... nvm , i been tingling for a fight ......

Follows behind Riuken
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:23 am

I wake up and then I walk out of my room Man it seems that a whole lot of people have come here. They were being loud they kept waking me up. I really needed the sleep. But I guess they were recruits. Well looks like we have some new people here. But I guess I am gonna go to the high street and get some stuff. I say out loud
Back to top Go down
Kento Toroma

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:41 am

kai is walking through the wallways and is looking at all the names on the room then he stops at Riuken Takanara. he looks at the name as his eyes begin to grow wider and wider as if he is if surprise by the name as if he herad it before and that he had some kind of connection to the name
ta...ta...takanara this cant be could he be raised by soiken sensei it cant just be a coincedence that they have the same name and soiken sensei was the one that had told me to come here also i have to ask him if they are related.
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:25 am

I walk back into the dorm from the battle restaurant I am back everyone. So who is new here. I ask all of the new people in the dorm Oh. and is my old friend here yet. I told him to come here. I say out loud
Back to top Go down
Kento Toroma

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:31 am

why hello the name is kai im one of the new member a here andi also here your looking for a third partner to lead this dorm, i would like to be that partner as you may have seen at the restaurant if you were there when i was i am quite a powerful fighter and when push comes to shoove i am the best backup you can have with my training background i am by far the best chioce that is so... kai extents his hand out to tmack with a small smirk onpartners
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:11 pm

occ- sory guys but cumon we got 4 dorms, u cant all be in ryuken, 2 people gotta at least move to any of the other 3, otherwise, it be pretty weird if everyone jus goes to one dorm,and it wud have been pointless for tmack du make the 4 dorms, when we cud have jus stuck wiv one
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Kento Toroma wrote:
why hello the name is kai im one of the new member a here andi also here your looking for a third partner to lead this dorm, i would like to be that partner as you may have seen at the restaurant if you were there when i was i am quite a powerful fighter and when push comes to shoove i am the best backup you can have with my training background i am by far the best chioce that is so... kai extents his hand out to tmack with a small smirk onpartners

I look at Kai and then I think about the fight then I say to Kento Well I can't just go adding people with out talking to my other partner about this. I see your a good fighter but not all leaders need to be good fighters they also need to have good leadership skills and work good under pressure. I say to Kai then I keep talking Well you could also find a spot in the other dorms. I say to Kai
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:43 pm

makaveli looks at his old friend tmack, it had been ages since he had last saw him, makaveli gave a slight nod

"sup tmack, why did you call me here, will you finally tell me, cuz as of now, i see no reason to stay here, espeically with ppl like him" *points at ksw*
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:56 pm

I look at Makaveli Well remember that riot that happened last year. So we all got kicked out of school so we gotta have some place to go to school. So one of the only places to keep us is here. So I guessed we could have some fun here if you wanted to stay here I say to Makaveli
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:05 pm

"hm, hell yea i will stay here, aint shit else where i can go, plus i still owe you, so um, is that all, what are the details for me staying here, and this dorm?"

*makaveli puts on his glasses*

"and where can a nigga get something to eat, i am starving"
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:11 pm

makaveli wrote:
"hm, hell yea i will stay here, aint shit else where i can go, plus i still owe you, so um, is that all, what are the details for me staying here, and this dorm?"

I look at Makaveli Well we can go to the restaurant. That is where I'll tell you about staying here. So lets go when your ready. I say to Makaveli
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:

I look at Makaveli Well we can go to the restaurant. That is where I'll tell you about staying here. So lets go when your ready. I say to Makaveli

I then look at Makaveli then start to walk to the door well you get settled here and I'll meet you at the restaurant. Its on the high street. I'll meet you there. If your late I'll order without you okay! I then start to walk to the restaurant then I think to myself Hmm. Let me walk to the other dorms to see how they are doing I think to myself
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:44 pm

makaveli nods "hm , high street, and the food better be good, i am starving"

makaveli goes to a room in the dorm, and unpacks his few belongings, and then heads out to meet tmack to eat, he didnt have money so tmack would pay for it he guessed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuken Dorm
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next